Sunday, February 15, 2009

Notes to self....


Just as I thought I am an uberly prepared performer, there are a couple more things of importance that I should ALWAYS consider....it's not Murphy's Law, but it's common sense...a "DUH!" moment...

Keep in mind, this is February and our performance is at a county faire at 5pm....

-The sun still goes down early...

-It gets cold (to California Standards...)

-and a possibility of an asthma attack can occur....


Last night, all three happened. I had no light. I had to find my costume pieces like I was reading braille.
My own body heat saved me, but my poor hands were like icicles in 45-50 degree weather...
...and yes, all that smoke from the faire food blowing my way gave me a near acute asthma attack...

I'm all better now, but it had it's scary moments...and I'm fine.
Life is a learning lesson :)

No comments: